Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2015

Eine Halloween-Hexe


Hallo Ihr Lieben!
Wie jeden Monat, poste ich am 21. ein - bzw. zwei - Projekte auf dem Blog von Vildastamps. Und heute ist es wieder soweit! Naja, und da Oktober ist wollte ich unbedingt noch eine Halloweenkarte machen...

Hello everyone!
As every month on the 21st I am sharing a - or better two - new project over at the Blog of Vildastamps. So today it's my turn again! And since it is october I really wanted to do another Halloween card...

Für diese Karte habe ich den aktuellen Sketch von Dutch Doobadoo umgesetzt und natürlich Stanzteil-technisch so richtig tief in die Halloween-Kiste gegriffen. Zaun, Kranz, Spinnennetz, Geister, Gras, Skeletthand - einmal mit allem bitte! ;) Und auch farblich bin ich ganz traditionell geblieben. 

For this card I used this month's sketch by Dutch Doobadoo and of course I used a lot of Halloween die cuts. Fence, wreath, spider weg, ghosts, skeleton hand, grass - I'll take it all! ;) And also colorwise I went very traditional.


Das Hauptelement meiner Karte ist aber diese süße Witch on Pumpkin V557, die ich mit meinen Copics coloriert habe. So richtig Angst kann man vor ihr gar nicht haben, so dass  ich mir sicher bin, dass es eine gute Hexe ist, die an Halloween ordentlich Süßes unter den Kindern verteilt.

Main element on my card is this cute Witch on Pumpkin V557, that was colored in with my Copics. I don't think anyone could be scared by her and so I guess she's one of the good ones handing out lots of candies to all the kiddos on Halloween.



Witchy greetings from the bottom of my heart (V565) - that's the complete saying on this stamp, and also the hat comes with it. For my card the saying was too long and so I only stamped a part of it, cut out the hat individually and then put my saying in the wreath.

So, mein zweite Vildastamps-Werk zeige ich Euch hier dann morgen!
So, my 2nd work for Vildastamps will be shared here tomorrow!